The preventive maintenance program Tecsa helps protect the electrical system of your company.
“The service pays for itself by avoiding stoppages and electrical fires.”
Reduce risks and costs in the electricity system.
Avoid production stoppages.
Double the life of the electrical distribution system of your company.
Tecsa is a unique electrical service provider which has developed and established processes to protect its facilities and reduce costly repairs.
The programs are tailored to the particular needs of your facilities.
- Reduce costs by interruptions.
- Minimize security risks.
- Extend the life of equipment.
- Minimize electricity costs.
- Redice repair costs.
- Reduce exposure to arc flash.
- Assess the current electrical system.
- Determine the critical points of operation.
- Analyze the electrical distribution system.
- Develop a maintenance plan.
Through the innovative model Tecsa production scheduled shutdowns for preventive maintenance are reduced.
- Assets and traceability of results are managed by a specialized software.
- Backup equipment, electrical generators up to 810 kw, electrical transformers up to 200 kva, electrical boards and substations.
- DRP – Disaster Recovery Plan 24/7.